Well they say everything is looking fine. The babies all passed their biophysical profiles with flying colors as usual (everyone was breathing up a storm). They don't seem too concerned with the swelling in my feet and were happy about Friday's test results. I took in another 24 hr urine today and should have those results tomorrow.  My blood pressure was 122/70 something. So we are geared for another week unless something else happens before then. I am still very cautious and watching my BP and other signs like a hawk. I want to get as far as we can but also do it safely. I don't want push anything if it means possibly hurting the babies or myself. We are keeping our fingers crossed, knocking on wood, and waiting patiently. I will keep everyone informed about any new developments and will write more later. Must lay down for a bit I think.